THE DISCIPLESHIP NUGGET
DISCIPLESHIP MONTHLY NUGGET
THE MARKS No.7
DISCIPLE OF CHRIST
by Pastor Ron Ballard
1. He continue in the word of Christ “To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, If you keep my word, you are my disciples” (John 8:31)
2. He manifests the love of Christ “A new commandment I give unto you, that ye
love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another; by this shall all men know that ye are my disciples
if you love one another” (John 13:34-35
3. He is fruitful in His walk with Christ “Herein is my father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples” (John 14:8)
4. He is single-minded in his service for Christ “No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and
despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon” (Matt. 6:24)
5. He is totally devoted to Christ “If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren and sisters, yea and his
own life also, he cannot be my disciple” (Luke 14:26)
6. He follows Christ through thick and thin “And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple” (Luke 14:27)
7. He is not in love with the things of the world “So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsakes not all that he has, he cannot be my disciple” (Luke 14:33)
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Dr. Ron Ballard
Passionate about discipleship and sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ, Dr. Ballard's Monthly Discipleship Nugget News Letter is designed to inform, encourage, and equip all believers for the work of discipleship.